In General[Fashion Under Arrest] (“[www.Fashionunderarrest.com][www.Fashionunderarrest.com] (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
1. Acceptance The Use of Fashion Under Arrest Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Fashion Under Arrest is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the website, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
2. Fees and Payment for Purchased Services
2.1 The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of product advised to you is correct. However, please see condition 2.2 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
* It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
* All payments should be made via our website by PayPal, Visa and/or Maestro (WorldPay).
* Unless we agree otherwise in Writing, you must pay for Goods prior to the despatch of the Goods to you by such means as we may notify you of on our website.
* Where you do not make any payment to us under the Contract by its due date then, we may, in addition to any other rights which we have under this Contract, withhold further deliveries and/or suspend performance of the Contract until arrangements as to payment or credit have been established on terms which are satisfactory to us.
* Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact, you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
3. LEGAL ADVICE
* The contents of Fashion Under Arrest website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
* All material contained on Fashion Under Arrest is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on Fashion Under Arrest at your own discretion.
* All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Fashion Under Arrest or otherwise used by Fashion Under Arrest as permitted by law.
* In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
* Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website, you do so at your own risk.
* Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
* you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing.
* You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
* The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
* By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
* You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and [Fashion Under Arrest] will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
* We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
7. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
* The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
* To the extent permitted by law, Fashion Under Arrest will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
* Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Fashion Under Arrest for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Fashion Under Arrest or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Fashion Under Arrest and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Fashion Under Arrest arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
12. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United Kingdom and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts.
13. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org